Tea Time - And I m wondering What I would prepare.When I checked my fridge I found few slices of leftover bread, Paneer, a carrot and a tomato.And hence you see the bread wrap here.I did not have the sandwich bread but I was happy with what I had.
A very quick snack recipe which can be enjoyed equally by the children and adults.
For the filling
- Crumble the paneer cubes or grate it using a grater
- Cut the tomato into very small pieces.
- Cut the carrot into thin strips lengthwise.
- This step is optional.Saute the tomato, paneer for 1 minute.Add pepper powder and oregano to it.
- If you do not prefer to saute it, Mix paneer, tomato, carrots in a bowl and add oregano and pepper directly to the filling and mix well.
- Cut the sides of the bread , Soak it in little milk on a flat plate on both sides and flatten it using your hand or rolling pin.Take care not to flatten the bread too thinly.
- Place a little of filling on one side of the bread and wrap/roll it using the other side.
- On the heated pan, Add the clarified butter/butter. When ready add the bread wraps to toast evenly on all the sides.